View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 04:55 PM   #11
9littlebees
Connoisseur
9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice

Device: Sony Xperia Arc; Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
I think your approach is good. I notice you mentioned not doing a stress test... but really how would you do that any way.. its a reader it does one thing and one thing only. Its not like a tablet where you could stress the cpu by tasking it.
At any rate I look forward to your review, I anticipate many are waiting for realy world review not a pcmag style, or blog review.... but a real world review by a real user!
Thanks, really looking forward to trying the Glo out and letting everyone know the answers to all their burning questions.

As for the "stress test"... I work for an engineering company and "stress test" is a general term for putting stress (usually physical) on a piece of equipment. I appreciate that on the interwebs it usually is used in the context of computer equipment (esp overclocking), hence the confusion.

What I was actually referring to by "stress testing" was something like dropping it from a height or dropping a shoe on the screen, to test its durability - something I will not be doing.

I also won't be doing anything to void the warranty. Actually, I'll probably mention that in the original post.

Last edited by 9littlebees; 09-19-2012 at 04:57 PM.
9littlebees is offline   Reply With Quote