View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 10:15 AM   #75
Anabran
GUNDAM PILOT
Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
"That said, I don't care for any tablets so far. Smartphones are still much more practical."
Not when you are nearly 50 years old and do not have 20/20 eyesight
Try reading an entire novel on an Iphone
or a comic book or magazine or a financial report with charts or some study material you converted to.epub with caliber.

Suddenly your "smartphone" is not so smart a device.
the reason I never got a "Smart phone" was because all of those non phone call related activities were frankly ridiculous for me to undertake on a 4 inch screen.

My 7 inch kindle fire is the perfect size as it fits in the thigh pocket of my cargo shorts in the summer and in the waist pocket of my winter jacket without the need to carry a tot bag/backpack as I did for years with my laptop.
Anabran is offline   Reply With Quote