View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 05:18 PM   #72
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
how about keeping it in the pocket and using earplugs and microphone to answer calls?

That said, I don't care for any tablets so far. Smartphones are still much more practical.

The only one to grab my attention is Microsoft's Surface, though I hate the company. It seems to come with a paper like surface much like wacom's "tablets". Perfect for stylus writing and drawing rather than a glass surface. That's what I need from a tablet, not brainless media consumption.
The Note is a smartphone, and it really is no big problem holding it to your ear. All you will get is occasional questions from people interested in your device. And the Note does have a Wacom layer, of course, same as the MS surface. The only new device with 3G and voice that does.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote