View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 04:31 AM   #62
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Very true...
...for one-handed devices like phones.

But tablets aren't one-handed devices, so applying phone ergonomics to tablets is really a non-sequitor. That is why we have 7-10in tablets, after all. (Way bigger and wider than phones because nobody expects them to be held in one hand.)

Casting this debate in terms of how big a phone can be misses the point of the OP which is how *small* a tablet can be and still be useful to enough people to consitutue a viable market.
Since I was replying to the person who had linked a series of images including a note being held up like a normal phone rather than the OP I did not miss the point of anything and nor was my point about phone ergonomics a non-sequitor when that was precisely what somebody was claiming about it.
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote