View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:10 AM   #1
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
iDevice users: I need your help

I'm working some revisions to the Apple device driver, and I need to collect information about the various iDevices so that calibre can recognize them.

If you're willing to help, here's what I need:
  • Connect your iDevice while calibre is running.
  • Open Preferences|Advanced|Miscellaneous|Debug device detection
  • Click 'Copy to clipboard'
  • Click 'OK', then cancel and close the Preferences dialog
  • Create a reply in this thread with the type of iDevice (iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone), its generation, and the cellular type if applicable (either carrier or technology).
  • Paste the contents of the clipboard into the message, then select that pasted content and apply a spoiler tag to it (the eyeball with the 'X' through it). You can delete everything after 'IOREG Output' - I just need the USB section at the beginning.

I've attached a sample report from my iPad as an example of what I need.

Thanks for your assistance.

G

Last edited by GRiker; 11-30-2012 at 06:18 AM.