View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 07:15 PM   #9
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by huber70 View Post
thanks a lot, works if i use the *.pngs stored in the folder you've mentioned, but not from foreign folders, as it did before..

Neverteheless, you solved my questions, thanks from Germany - Peter
The selected images should get copied into tbicons. The one I have for authors came from my pictures/jokes folder, the blue-cloud came from the cc-icons folder in the calibre config folder.

@gbm - imported themes can't change tab browser icons for individual custom columns, they can only replace the short fat doric column default icon

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote