Thread: Hisense A5
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 04:33 AM   #123
underscore
Addict
underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.underscore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova, Kingrow K1 (former N96 ML/i86ML Plus/M92)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villain View Post
Thank you, I'll check it out.

I was also pretty surprised that if you transfer pictures taken with A5 to a different device, you actually get them in full color. I hadn't expected that
Kingrow k1 user here, sometime i troll people applying a b/w filter before sending pictures.
How does focus work on A5 ?
It's kinda hard on my device to say if a picture is proper focused with the standard android 8.1 camera app and the e-ink screen to check.
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote