View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 06:29 PM   #8
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
I already had The Warrior's Apprentice, but I downloaded a fresh copy, and it worked fine. They did have a notice on the web page saying that they were having problems with their credit card server.

I never buy the ARC, because I detest reading things in pieces. I always just wait until the whole thing is released, usually for $6.00. But, I had not heard a new Miles Vorkosigan book was coming out before this, so thanks for the heads-up. Now, I just have to wait 3 months or so.

mikaelalind, you might want to go to webscription.net, if you were going to baen.com instead.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote