View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 12:28 PM   #38
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I just noticed my PW2 never even updated to 5.4.1. It always has WiFi on, so I wonder why it never did that update? I will have to wait to manually install 5.4.2 as my main computer is a Mac and tethering the PW2 to a Mac is a PITA.
How is it hard? I just hooked mine up to my MacBook Pro and pushed the file over.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote