View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 03:11 PM   #22567
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
I'm getting laid off with my last day on June 30 due to cutbacks in higher ed in my state.

I honestly don't see how they can keep accreditation and run a 2 floor library that has 30 computers and services about 2000 students and is open to the public, too, with only 2 employees. Yes, you heard me right. 2. Our part-time clerk is already going and one of the two paras is also going on June 30. Council on Aging has no free (to Nunez) employees and we only get 2-3 student workers a semester and they are part-time. So, it will be the boss, one of the paras, and whatever student workers they can find.

And did I mention this library is open from 7:30 A.M. to 9 P.M. Mon-Thur during Fall and Spring semesters and 7:30 A.M. to 7:30 P.M. during Summer?
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote