View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 06:35 AM   #33
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
It is good to see the difference between them. How do they compare on the minimum light level?
I haven't properly tested yet. I had my blu Glo set to "1" in the config file, and copied the config file over to the yellow Glo. Switching the light on on the yellow Glo seemed to do nothing... so either it's very dim and I couldn't see it (it was a bright day and I didn't bother checking in a dark room), or the "1" setting doesn't work for the yellow. I'll compare them a bit better tonight in the dark.

On level 2 however (the normal "minimum" according to the slider in the UI), the blu seemed slightly harsher and brighter than the yellow... but its difficult to compare intensity as the colour is different. I'll make pics when it's darker.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote