View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 01:09 PM   #699
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I am dieting, well not this week. This week I am recovering from walking pneumonia so I am not going to the gym. I am watching what I eat but I am not aiming to lose a pound this week.

So I am using the Live Strong app and webpage to track my food. I set my start weight, my goal weight, and enter my current weight every Monday. It gives me a number of calories I should shoot for based on my height, age, and goal weight.

Right now it is about 1,400 calories a day plus whatever I burn at the gym.

So far I have dropped 6 pounds in about a month. I confirmed it at the Doctors office on Monday when I went in for the wlaking pneumonia.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote