View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 04:08 PM   #50
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlPe View Post
It seems like the index ("words") is allocated to the device RAM, so you must force a "flush" when modifying or replacing it, and you can do that by disabling and enabling again the dictionary for that particular language.
I've just tried that too; it connected via Wifi and did some kind of sync, during which it must have replaced my dicthtml.zip with the official one, because now I am back to the Kobo english dictionary.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote