View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 04:32 PM   #35
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksaber35 View Post
Well i just managed to access the US App market mate on my real android tablet and was even more dismayed then when i first saw the UK Amazon App as i was working under the assumption that the U.S App store would have more content,how wrong i was.

It almost beggars belief that the US amazon App store is almost as thread bear as the UK store and amazon think they could take on both google and apple with there lobotomised operating system(OS) tablet/media player,what should i call it?

Amazon could do a lot better and provide a much better device & service overall if they just bite the bullet and embrace ANDROID instead of trying to work against it.

Now that i have finely seen the both App stores and what little they have to offer it makes total sense why so many kindle fire owners where griping or ROOTING there devices so they could CHOOSE where and what they bought as well as VASTLY increasing the quantity of media & Apps to buy.

Unless amazon ramps up there currently none existent streaming services and poorly stocked App store in the UK & the rest of Europe customers will be almost stuck in no with better man's land for renewable media for some time to come.
Yea I downloaded the Amazon app store on my phone and tablet, both Android and saw that there were about 50 apps in there. Utterly ridiculus. I don't see the point in buying the fire in the UK. Why go to all the trouble of routing your device when you can just buy android tablet with better specs. Did they really wait a year to launch the fire so they could give us 50 apps and love film.

In the US they have access to Amazon instant and Amazon prime services which has a vary amount of tv shows and movies. Yet Amazons offering in the uk is a joke. Perhaps they think we are so naive in Europe, that we don't know that there are better devices out there.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote