View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 03:40 PM   #3
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr0n0sT85T View Post
Hello everyone

Does anyone know how to install Coolreader on Kindle 4?

the truth is that I have not tested it and I would like to do so. The Duokan have been tested but I am not convinced by the large number of Chinese symbols coming out there... even in the setup menus.

For Coolreader, Is it necessary to jailbreak and install launchpad? in that case, I would need all the files needed to make the entire process.

Thanks and regards
Did you try here?
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote