View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 12:21 AM   #4
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
I am happy to continue using my HP IPAQ PDA until ebook readers come down considerably in price. at this stage, I cannot justify AU$600 for a single function device even though my wife has told me to "go and get a ebook reading device".

I have read the ASUS device is going to be sub AU$200, which is more the price I, as a consumer, would be prepared to pay. Though there is no specifics about what ebook format it is going to support.

So until the magic day when readers are affordable, my trusty HP 112 classic is going to keep on doing the job!

Last edited by sabredog; 09-14-2009 at 12:24 AM.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote