View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 03:19 AM   #35963
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
How about getting them tailored?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Come on, woman!! Even I can shorten pant legs! Don't you sell staple guns in your store?!?
While I 'can' sew them, I prefer to use the iron-on tape.

Stitchawl
A staple gun we have, though I doubt we still have staples for it . We do have various glues and gaffa tape that I could use .

I had already planned on using iron-on tape, but first I want to savour the fact that I have pants that are too long, I always have pants that are a little bit too short. Anyway I first have to wait until they've been washed a couple of times, the way my mother washes always tends to shrink things (t-shirts I usually buy a size too large for this reason), it might be that I won't need to shorten them at all.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote