View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 12:53 AM   #11
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I put 2.3.2 on my Touch. The two changes I have found so far:

- Series info is in a different font and grey rather than black.

- When using the navigation bar, in an ePub, the pop-up has the chapter title in it! This was removed in 2.0.0. The bug with keeping track of the TOC is still there, so when you first open the navigation bar, it is probably the wrong chapter. But, it updates correctly as you step through the chapters.

- After adding an annotation, the annotation/dictionary menu is closed.

- The aspect ratio of cover images are not changed when resized for display. This doesn't change how cover images are generated, but if an image is not 3:4 ratio, it will not be distorted when displayed. At the moment, this will only be noticeable for books synced from Kobo.

I can't tell if any of the bugs from 2.3.1 have been fixed.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote