Thread: bean bag stand
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 10:07 PM   #25
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodlemom1 View Post
Mine is a size 5. I bought it when she first started selling them to use with my Kindle Keyboard and iPad. I have used it with those plus both fires, Kindle Touch and K4S. Alice is great to work with and will answer any of your questions quickly.
Is the size 5 too large for the Kindle Keyboard or Fire. I'm trying to decide on a size for the Fire which would be about the same size as the KK. I may also use it with the iPad. What is your take on it since you have one already.

Thanks
Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote