View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 05:41 AM   #8212
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
how come all the videos are washed out now? I can still hear it, but the picture looks like an underdeveloped negative?
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Think it must be at your end. Look fine to me . Might be worth checking your video driver?

Sneaky. They look fine to me also. I can't see anything unusual in the quality of the Youtube clips posted. Perhaps try directly viewing a few of them at the Youtube site to see if you get the same washed out look there? I agree with orlok to check video driver for updates. You could also try ctrl F5 of the page to refresh the page and then see if that helps any.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote