View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 08:56 PM   #6
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
I would lie to read a book, that explains or, try to explain, homosexuality or its behavior, from a medical pint of view. For instance ... it is a psychological problem? Hormonal? You born that way?
Why, if specifically seeking an unbiased source, are you requiring that it be from a "medical" point of view? Medicine is the study of diseases and disorders and their treatment. It seems to me that by asking for a medical point of view, you are presupposing that it is a disease or disorder.

I'm sure you can find books like that, but you'll need to look for books from around the middle of the last century and before, or from authors whose mindset is stuck in that era.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote