View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 05:38 PM   #263
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
I'm using FBReader with the wrist pageturn almost exclusively and am generally very happy with it. Here's some more things I would like, in case anyone developing it is interested:

- Option for better css support, it's a shame for some (few) very well formatted epubs to lose everything.
- Some way to easily stop accelerometer input temporarily- even locking the device doesn't stop the pages turning whenever the pocketbook is tilted. It is frustrating if I need to change position or make a sudden gesture, I always have to go back several pages to find my place.
- Ok here it may be me, I may be doing something wrong, but I think that links within epubs don't work. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote