View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 03:36 PM   #1
Andyp133
Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Andyp133 is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Sony PRS 505, PRS 350, Kobo Aura HD
PRS350 or PRS650 ?

I have a PRS 505 which I love and it's still working fine and looks like new after nearly 2 years but I'm thinking of getting a new 350 or 650. My only problem is wondering if the 350 with the smaller screen will give me any problems reading a suitable size font. Does anybody with the 350 find the screen too small when you use a size comfortable to read so that you have to turn the page every few sentences ? Is the smallest text too small to read ? Has anyone found changing from bigger screen to smaller screen a problem ?
Andyp133 is offline   Reply With Quote