View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 06:46 AM   #10
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
The boxes I'm using are 15 1/2" L x 12 1/2" W X 10 1/2" H and are essentially double wall construction. I salvaged them from a previous job before they wound up in the crusher (I stayed after work and emptied the boxes of records into the crusher on my own time in exchange for the emptied boxes; otherwise, they would have gone into the crusher box and all). I can stack them, even when heavy with books, seven high without crushing and, since they are uniformly sized, I can pack a lot of them into a small space. When not in use, a quick pull on the inner liner collapses the box flat for easy storage (the lid also unfolds flat) and a quick push on the inner liner will "refold" the box without the need to tape any bottom flaps. When they are full of books (an average of 40, depending on if they are paperbacks or hardbacks), they are as heavy as I care to lift (roughly 30-40 lb), especially to and from the top of a seven box stack.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote