View Single Post
Old 11-25-2006, 09:21 PM   #5
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
Great review which echoes my views. I have actually found that I get far less eye strain reading with the Sony Reader than with most paperbacks. I think that this is for a couple of reasons. First, the text is consistent in quality and shape and not subject to the little variations and imperfections that are becoming more common in cheap paperbacks. Second, the curve of the binding in fatter paperbacks not only makes the book hard to read with one hand but also varies the perspective, lighting and readability of the text. Finally, with the reader, when the eyes get tired, I can just enlarge the font. With a regular paperback when the eyes get tired, they just get more tired. All in all, for reading books, my reader is a great buy. Not that it can't be improved in both functionality, graphics and content, but its a great start.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote