View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 12:55 PM   #3
Kus
Kus began at the beginning.

Device: KT3
Dear NiLuJe,
Let me first establish that I think you are really cool and other moderators too. I hope to become as good you guys are and probably help people, along the way.
Now coming back to my screw up, I'm linking two videos of reboot by button and bootloop process. That might be helpful for better understanding of my situation.

Reboot by pressing button >>
Bootloop>>
It doesn't show up over USB or else I would've tried factory_reset folder technique. Sadly I wasn't aware about rescue packs either before running into this situation. Well that's a lesson for me-- to do more research about possible when-things-go-south situations. Coming to the last and only option that is to use of serial pins. I think I was already ready for that as you can see in video itself(Removing IR guiding piece of plastic was most difficult task, nearly broke in half). But since no one has directly addressed bootloop and serial port method or any tutorial for KT3, I'm bit nervous to take further step without consulting an expert.
How do I go about serial recovery on KT3?

Thanks for your time

Last edited by DiapDealer; 09-26-2018 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Fixed embedded youtube links
Kus is offline   Reply With Quote