Thread: Troubleshooting New Oasis owner - couple of questions
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 01:47 AM   #13
michaeltoye
michaeltoye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michaeltoye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michaeltoye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michaeltoye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michaeltoye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michaeltoye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michaeltoye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michaeltoye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michaeltoye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michaeltoye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.michaeltoye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis
Thanks all for responding.

It appears the bright screen/'waking up' message is the un hibernation thing and I read on bright level 3-5, so even level 10+ will be bright for me.

I've charged my Oasis properly 100%/100% and am going to keep an eye on the battery. I've read 5 hours and the battery is around 90%/85%, so I think I was premature in my complaint.

Really enjoying the buttons too
michaeltoye is offline   Reply With Quote