View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 01:21 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
[QUOTE=flyfisher33;3029564]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Nor can you upload an "AZW" file of any kind--AZW, nor AZW3--to Amazon. You can only upload a small variety of file types, including the ePUB. However, assuming that this isn't a comic book nor FF book, you're limited to a 50mb file upload.

Thanks once again Hitch. Found the major problem, ID was converting all my images to png instead of compressing the jpgs. A high quality ePub file is now 36 MB. Unfortunately kindlegen bloats that to 72 although, as someone said elsewhere that may be the effect of kg producing several files for the old and new kindles. I'll try uploading the the ePub file as soon as I can get a US TIN to see if works. If not I can always use a lower quality (half-size) file.
BTW, I couldn't find Texanns02 anywhere.
Paul
If by lower quality half-size you mean reducing the image sizes, bad idea. On higher resolution Readers such as PW1, PW2, & Voyage, the images would look poor.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote