View Single Post
Old 07-08-2014, 09:00 AM   #61
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compass. View Post
Thank you. Two months ago, I bought from china online shop. Now I updated 1.5 ver.

I think, some improvements are needed while using the T68.

1. T68 is the minimum brightness is too bright. Should be adjusted to a lower brightness?
We will try to solve it by software, but it is considered as hardware issue of current 6.8" UHDML screens with implemented light.

Quote:
2. Touch-sensitive is incorrect.
Can you fix it? Plz~
It is known issue and will be fixed in new update

Quote:
3. I am Korean. some applications require the Korean locale settings. Can you add Korean locale on framework-res.apk ?
Yes, in next updates

Quote:
4. Css support in Oreader not perfect.
Will also be improved.
Quote:
Booxter, plz read and give to me solutions...
[/QUOTE]

Actually Booxtor like Books + store
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote