View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 11:54 AM   #43
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
$1.00 first 3 books of 'Until' series by Aurora Rose Reynolds. [the 4th and supposedly final book was just released] . These are listed under erotica, what was the term we came up with? Romantica? That's what I'd call it. I read the first and would rate it a 3.5-4.

ETA: My goodness lots of deals today. Not my cuppa-tea, but for those of you who buy Lori Wilde it looks like a lot of price drops of hers to $1.99

Last edited by Blue2u; 06-06-2014 at 12:14 PM.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote