View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 06:19 PM   #73
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaPePeR View Post
But I dislike the aspekt of opening the wiki source and the first thing i have to scroll over the header, that i don't want to change.
The Wiki formatting language is ugly enough, but it is even worse, when we dont use templates.
Duh...
Sounds like operator error to me - Or the page you are looking at does not have any section headers.

You should __NEVER__ have to "switch to the edit tab and scroll".

Click the "Edit" button to the right hand side of the section you wish to make the edits in. Only that section will open in the editor.

The only use for the "Edit" tab is to change the boiler plate text before the auto-generated TOC.
And __THAT__ text is "cast in stone" - it is the way it is for a reason.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote