Thread: Odyssey Cybook Odyssey
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 02:28 PM   #9
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
ETA: the more I look at the specs and the picture the more I want it. although I hope the orientation can be locked. Nothing irks me more than the accelerometer on my iphone if it's not locked and i'm lying on my side trying to read/browse the net. I hope the release date will be posted soon and it lives up to my expectations.
Opus and orizon can deactivate the accelerometer. I fail to see why bookeen would remove such a useful function on the odyssey.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote