View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 01:25 PM   #79
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmn001 View Post
Could you add [pirate site] to the list of sources? I get a lot of books for my kids there.

edit: Looks like it has an API too [pirate site]
The API isn't very helpful for "Get books". However, [pirate site] does have an OPDS feed which is very helpful. Currently their search for the feed is broken. I've reported it to them and when they get it fixed I can start adding support for it.

Last edited by pdurrant; 10-25-2011 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Deleted links to a pirate ebook site
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote