View Single Post
Old 02-13-2020, 04:42 PM   #12
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanghaichica View Post
I’ve never damaged the screen on any of my e-readers. I’ve had the Sony PRS-300, the kindle keyboard, Kindle touch, All 4 generations of the paperwhite, the voyage, the oasis 2, the kobo mini and the nook simple touch. I’ve always imagined they are quite fragile but I’ve not had any issues. They’ve all been dropped at some point but all survived. Come to think of it I’ve never smashed any of my phones or tablets.

Same here. The e-inks I have owned: Nook Wifi, Sony PRS-950, Sony PRS-350, Kindle Keyboard, Sony T-1, Sony T-2, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura ONE and Kindle Oasis 2.

I take a reader with me in my bag everywhere I go. So all of these got trucked about. All had a cover.

I have cats who regularly sit on or tromp about on readers left laying on the table or in the bed. No reader has been damaged or died before leaving my hands.

So I'd say they are all pretty durable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
graycyn is online now   Reply With Quote