View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 07:39 AM   #86
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdp View Post
I see you embrace spartanity as a wise detachment to the world. May your quest be blessed. When I need a tool and it is not there, I unleash my rage upon the land like Tamerlan.

Options may cost (EDIT: no really, how can a Cost-Risk-Benefit prove against the option in this specific case).

I really cannot see how you can consistently write «with no need» after what was expressed before.
The reason there is no need is that you can do everything with the touch screen that you can with the buttons. That's why there is no need. Need and prefer/want is different. While you may want and prefer buttons, there's really no need.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote