View Single Post
Old 12-15-2020, 03:48 AM   #14
GerReader
Connoisseur
GerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: PocketBook Touch HD 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykke View Post
One bug that appears on Touch Lux 3 is that titles are missing for the games at the bottom of the main menu.
Thanks, thats very important to know. Most probably caused by the lower screen resolution of your device (the Touch Lux 3 has 758 x 1024 px resolution). I see also that the font size seems to be too big, and some game names are cut short ("BlackBox" -> "BlackB").

I think I need to replace some hard-coded values in the game chooser optimized to my device (a Touch HD 3 with 1072 x 1448 px screen resolution) with calculated values.

Perhaps I find some time over the holidays to implement this, I opened a bug issue at GitHub so this isn't getting forgotten.

By the way, can you make a screenshot of a minesweeper screen and post it here? As there is also a problem with the font size, I'm interested how the buttom status message bar looks like; the message bar where minesweeper reports "Marked: 4/22" or "COMPLETED!"
GerReader is offline   Reply With Quote