View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 01:45 PM   #10
GerReader
Connoisseur
GerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of itGerReader has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: PocketBook Touch HD 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleki View Post
I've been using the app for a few weeks now and I love it. I have one feature request, though: Could you make the game chooser screen configurable so that one can either sort the games by personal priority or hide games one doesn't want to play?

I have a few favorites I regularly play but finding them among the abundance of other games is a bit tedious.
Hi, I spend some hours today on this, wasn't too much effort to implement.

I put the next version on the GitHub repo. You can now long-press game icons in the game chooser. It marks it then with a little star and puts it to the front of the game icon list. All favorite games are sorted alphabetically.

Long-pressing again a favorite game removes the star and puts it back to the original position.

I hope this is useful and solves your feature request. I tested it, looks good to me so far. Please report here if you find any bugs.
GerReader is offline   Reply With Quote