View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 04:30 AM   #38
BetterRed
null operator
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyEbook View Post
Solution: Ctrl-R is default shortcut for Refresh Preview window.
Is that new ?

I'm sure I've had Ctrl+R for replace for ever. In the list of defaults (which I got from Kevin in May) Ctrl+R is shown as being the default for Replace - see post #31 above.

I don't use Ctrl+R often, mostly I use replace and find next - Ctrl+>, or if I'm feeling adventurous, replace all - Ctrl+? (yes I have customised them).

If I remove Preview, Ctrl+R works for replace in the Find panel.

So my Solution is: either hide Preview when doing F&R editing, or customise Replace to something other than Ctrl+R. Preview Refresh doesn't seem to be customisable. I've customised Replace to Ctrl+:

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 08-14-2019 at 04:33 AM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote