View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 11:11 PM   #24
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I don't think you're missing anything. That overloaded function has been used the way it's being used since Open With began. And as I mentioned, I know it has worked with .bat files on other versions of Windows in the past. So I think it's probably just Qt being stupid for some reason with 5.12.3.

I'll see if converting the 3rd parameter to native separators makes any difference.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote