View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 10:02 PM   #22
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
For what it's worth; subverting the Open With feature to launch batch files, that in turn launched python scripts that could modify the files in Sigil's scratch directory was how I created my first Sigil "plugins"--before there was such a thing as a Sigil plugin framework.

And since I was doing that on Windows Vista, I'm fairly certain Open With was perfectly capable of launching batch files on XP/Vista/Windows 7 at some point (especially considering that the way Open With launches external programs hasn't really changed since its inception). So I'm betting this is Qt's fault.

I've got an idea to fix it, though. Just need to find a little time.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 08-13-2019 at 10:05 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote