Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 01:29 PM   #608
lumpynose
Wizard
lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lumpynose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pilot M105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroni View Post
Oops, i just read this. I had a font in the book having auto kerning anabled. This is working fine in windows and macs and linux machines, so for example "ll" ist automatically displays as the ligature for "ll", or ff. Ti and so on.

In e-Readers this doesn't work. So the ligature is not shown, the letters/ligatures are just missing. So i had a look for an alternative font and found one, but unfortunetly there was no letter space typeface available for the alternative.
This really annoys me. Way back when I was using TeX, one of the great things that it had is a font that had all of the variants. It even had serif and sans serif variants for the family.

Last edited by lumpynose; 08-13-2019 at 04:57 PM.
lumpynose is offline   Reply With Quote