Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 07:03 AM   #606
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
OCR

I am trying Tesseract. Overall results so far are excellent. Some few mistakes appear.

Sometimes, faulty words contain a digit. Like in French, mo1 for moi. Also, usually these words do not have a -.

Confusions of this kind may appear (this is just an example):

5 → S 1 → i 0 → O
2 → Z 4→ A 8 → B

I'd like to use a regex which would detect complete words containing one or more digits (and maybe some special characters that I could add in the regex like €) so that I could check them quickly.

Last edited by roger64; 08-13-2019 at 07:08 AM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote