View Single Post
Old 07-30-2019, 10:01 PM   #9
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
If you're using Ubuntu Disco, then your qt version will be new enough that you can get the best out of the new Sigil/PageEdit versions.

Otherwise I would not bother. Faffing around with compiling programs from source is enough of a challenge for average users that you don't need to add infrastructure updates on top of that.
Thanks a lot, eschwartz. I'm using Xubuntu 18.04LTS. But yeah, I don't want to mess with the sort of things Patrik was saying if I don't have to. (What he said was way over my head and I would need tons of help to implement it.) I'll just keep 9.9 on the linux computer and try 9.16 on the Windows 10 computer.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote