View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 02:38 PM   #78
Mister L
Groupie
Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrik View Post
Hmm, now clicking in the preview window no longer moves the codeview to match. Didn't that get re-installed in .15 (or so)?
I'm having the opposite problem: clicking in the Preview window always moves my code view to the same place, but if I click somewhere else in the code view, the preview window doesn't move at all, even if I close it and relaunch (F10). Sometimes it works, but once it stops working there doesn't seem to be any way to get it to sync again. I am moving by several paragraphs / blocks of code / pages at a time so it's not a question of it being synced to the beginning of a paragraph rather than the middle.

I'm using Sigil 9.16 with Qt 5.12.3 on windows 8.1. I'm not using PageEdit but I do have it installed, if that's relevant at all (latest version, I'm pretty sure, although I don't see anywhere to find the version number).
Mister L is offline   Reply With Quote