View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 11:15 AM   #46
Mister L
Groupie
Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
All toolbar arrangements and widget placement should be restored when re-launching Sigil. Just know that if you have multiple instances of Sigil open simultaneously, the last configuration of the last instance closed is going to be the one that's saved. All of the toolbar/widget settings are saved/restored from the Sigil.ini file.
That's what I thought, and I swear it wasn't working last night and earlier today but it did just now when I tested it, so my apologies and forget I mentioned it.
Mister L is offline   Reply With Quote