View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 02:06 PM   #22
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
Not complaining, just hanging on to book view and not updating. Appreciated the warning that updating would remove it.
No problem at all. I really tried to spread the word that it was going away as far and as I wide as I could (and as early as possible). I'm just glad that someone actually took notice of the warnings before updating.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote