View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 10:33 AM   #2
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
You seem to hint at it but I have not followed the issue with "foreign" apps on Ipads. I gather that apple is planning on taking a cut of sales, of say, Amazon/kindle books. But what if you purchase your books another way - on a computer or phone? Will the ARCHIVE versions of those books be available through apps on the ipad at no additional cost/premium? Can one use the ipad's browser and purchase from Amazon and avoid this issue or do they still get a cut of the sale?

Hopefully, if this is not something you know, others can answer or speculate.

And I apologize if this appears to be a hijack.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote