Thread: Hisense A5
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 01:02 AM   #25
cartz
Zealot
cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Inkpalm 5 Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by norweger View Post
@cartz, with no Google Play do you just download whatever apps you need to another Android device and then use an apk extractor and send the apk files to the e-ink device?
I install the f-droid store and from there install the Aurora Store. I will also install the Amazon App Store.

If there is an app I need that is not on the Amazon store I will install it using the Aurora store which grabs the apps from the Play store.

Not all apps will work though as some require google play services to function. For example you won't get Google Maps to work. Instead I install HereWeGo for navigation using Aurora which I have come to prefer now anyway.
cartz is offline   Reply With Quote