View Single Post
Old 04-22-2019, 01:11 AM   #2253
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-seaso...1/id1443672160

Free on iTunes.

Aerial Ireland, Season 1. Produced by the Smithsonian Channel.

Description
Take a cross-country flight over Ireland's natural wonders and ancient ruins. In this spectacular overview of the historically significant Emerald Isle, we soar over Neolithic tombs of the Celtic era, medieval castles of the Vikings, and modern cities humming with life. From the tower that inspired a novelist to the ancestral home of a famous stout, we explore the sites, the people, and the milestones of this unique gem of Western Europe.

In digital HD, of course.

I don't not own an Apple product. I'd love to have access to iTunes. Does anyone know an easy way for a Windows 10 and/or Android user to get stuff from iTunes? One time, I tried to find a way, and I found several websites that told how to do it. However, all of them entailed doing some pretty time-consuming, and maybe even difficult, actions.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 04-22-2019 at 01:20 AM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote