Thread: Silliness Introduce Your Pets!
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 05:16 AM   #1
drjd
The Couch Potato
drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drjd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Archos 9, Onyx Boox C67ML Carta
Introduce Your Pets!

I guess most of the MR community is obsessed with their pets. Be it a dog or cat, a bird or a bunny or whatever it may be. Pets have their own importance in the daily life of most of us. Therefore I thought to start a thread in these holidays to encourage our members to introduce us with their pets, sharing their photographs and telling us something about them. They may be your present pets or past ones you lived with before.

To begin with, I am introducing my two dogs we presently have.

This is Miss Nikki. She is a Pomeranian, 8 inches tall and 11 years of age.

This is Mr. Spike, a German Shepherd, 8 years old. As dumb as a dodo and as deadly as a crocodile if someone jumps over our fence.

He might be the Hulk of 32 kgs, but he knows well...

...that She is the Boss!

And She knows it too! Yes, she is the boss!

So friends, while enjoying your holidays with your pets, please take time to introduce them here. BTW, a contact of mine in Brazil has a pet python!

PS: I'll soon post more about my cats and dogs we had in the past.
drjd is offline   Reply With Quote